Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Art & Soul - Angela Cartwright class



This was my project in Angela Cartwright's "Dance of Life" class. It is not finished...I have not yet decided how to color (if at all) the "border". I enjoyed Angela's vision of this project, however there was no class sample and I was never sure where we were going with it. I finally stopped trying to figure it out & just started working. Although I didn't have the pictures I might have wanted, I found images in my baggies of goodies that all related to my life in some way. OK, so the bottle of wine is the biggest image! LOL I Did enjoy finding images however to work with, having not printed any that we were Supposed to bring. I wasn't Thrilled with the embossing powder I brought either. I didn't know exactly what we were going to do with it, so I just grabbed some clear & some gold. My gold turned out to be Very Glittery. So this is Quite a Shiney piece! I actually like it though....it reminds me of the vintage glass glitter cards.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Gorgeous - I love this
Fiona