Friday, October 23, 2009

Finally Posting!

I can't Believe it has been since June that I have posted to my blog. What a Hectic summer it turned out to be.

Our kitchen construction continued for about 6 weeks. We LOVE the outcome. There are still a few things pending, mostly cosmetic. We had the outside of the house painted, a new roof put on & new french doors put into a small room off our dining room and our bedroom. We still have a deck going on outside the bedroom. I needed a construction break, so that won't start for a couple more week. I'll post before & after pictures at some point.

Meanwhile, I went with my friend Debbie to Art & Soul in Portland for 7 days. I came home for 4 days during which time I had to finish my extension income tax returns. Quite a rush there! And the most Fun thing was that Friday, Debbie & I picked Jessie up from the San Francisco airport, brought her back to Debbie's house in Castro Valley, then my house in Oakland so she could see where we live. We played with fantasy film that Jessie brought for us. The time went So Quickly. :-( How we Wish Jessie could have been here for a few Days instead of a few hours!

The next day I flew to LA & went on a Tim Holtz cruise to Mexico! My first cruise & I Loved it! What Fun we had! Pictures of all of these events will follow soon. When I returned I found we had lost a Dear Friend of ours for nearly 40 years to cancer. That was trully a shock as it progressed so Quickly, and so very sad. I will miss him Dearly.

Today is my birthday and although work is still stacked up after nearly 3 weeks away from home & my office, I decided to take an hour here & post some projects from Art & Soul. Our visit with Jessie & pictures And pictures of the cruise and projects will follow as soon as I can get them organized. :-)

1 comment:

Kelly Kilmer said...

Margaret, So good to see you posting!!!

I am so very very sorry for the loss of your dear friend.

It sounds like life has been busy ;)

Miss seeing you!

Xo!