Friday, May 10, 2013

Tim Holtz tag for May 2013


I Loved Tim's May tag so finally decided it was time to do another tag.  Last one was Christmas 2 years ago! LOL  Mine didn't hold the colors the way Tim's did...........I might give it another try.  But I was happy with the end product.  This is the first tag I've done that I haven't copied Tim's Exactly.  I Love All of his work.  But now that I've tried...........it wasn't as horrible as I thought to try my own. And this might get me to update my blog again soon! :-)

4 comments:

Julia said...

Very nice tag Margaret, I like the colours you have used and all the detail. Great work.
Julia

Margaret said...

Thank you Julie! I've spent the rest of my afternoon working on the April tag. :-) Posting has been motivating to keep working! :-)

Carol said...

Love your tags! I'm inspired to create something with rub-ons this weekend. Thanks!!! So happy to see you blogging again

Anonymous said...

Good on you making the tag your own - nice work! I think it works really well.