Wednesday, December 23, 2020

 CHRISTMAS 2020

I can't Believe I haven't posted anything to this blog since 2014.  I feel like it's time to add this year!

This is an Unusual Christmas.  Basically sheltered in place since early March due to Covid 19.  We aren't going to Sante Fe this year as we always do.  It will be us here at home with our dog Honey and cat Frankie.  And apparently a LOT of sweets as I've Stocked the house with food and surprises.  We won't be Eating our way through Sante Fe, so we are going to try some things at home.  Including making Tamales and Posole.  Bringing a little of Sante Fe to home.

I Did Decorate the house!  I debated about not since we can't have anyone over this year. But decided that We are Worth it!  I started the day after Thanksgiving and we both have SO Enjoyed the decorations.  Figured since no one is seeing them but us, I would post some pics here to my old blog!

I am going to try to post a couple of videos also which I never did here.  Hoping they will work.
























GOSH, in 6 or 7 years it has gotten a LOT Easier to add pictures!  I might start posting to this blog again! All these decorations took about 4 days to put up.  And it feels like a Christmas Wonderland in the house!  I'm SO Happy I did it and we are enjoying it!  Now to try videos.
Well, it seems my video's are too large to upload.  Will need to work  more on that.  Meanwhile, I'll post these pictures just to share some Christmas Joy. Despite Covid!!!












No comments: