Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Christmas Recipe Tag Book Swap



This is the front & back of my recipe tag book swap. The background of the front I created with tissue paper, images, scraps of music all collaged on with white glue. Then I stamped over it with gold & silver stars. I scanned the background & printed for the 21 tags, then layered with the music, gold "ribbon" and the reindeer.
The recipe is one that I have made many many times and people always seem to love it. It is a nice option for a non chocolate dessert. Just for a change. :-) I have made it in different molds, depending on the season and used different fruits & berries. I don't usually add all of the liquor to the berries which makes it quicker. And the recipe itself takes just 10 minutes to put together, then just refrigerate & unmold later. :-)

No comments: