Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tim Holtz Caribbean Cruise - Days 6 & 7 - At Sea

The final 2 days are at sea. I have classes on Friday 9 - 12 and Saturday 1 - 4. The rest of the time I spent at the pools, (with a Berry Pina Colada....my only fun drink during the day!), and lunch at Johnny Rockets which is always fun. They didn't sing YMCA though...........they did the Twist. Not nearly as much fun as YMCA, but love those burgers, fries & milkshakes!






Just a random picture of the dining room.


A picture of me with Christie Hund who has a video showing how to make her charms on her blog. Bev & I will be in Wisconsin in 2 weeks for a small art get together & we plan on making these charms. Was fun to meet Christie since it was one of the Wisconsin girls who found her blog before the cruise. :-)


And the Project........A Configuration Box! This is Tims that he actually put together On the Ship! He had the basic coverings done before, but he collected and added all of his elements on the cruise! Fun new things like the shaker box with sand and the flip photo album space. Wish I had looked for a Ship!!!! Hmmm, there's always Google. Might just do that today. LOL


Bev & I at our usual spot. Picture taken by Tim.


And here is My box...............Very Much lacking in elements!!! As Soon as I finish one more blog post & finish the cruise, I am going to add some things to that box! As well as the journal!


Unfortunately, my pictures of the final night cocktail party didn't come out well. I think it was juggling all of my tickets for the drawing, a drink, the camera and my still hurting ribs! I'm going to check out all of the other blogs from other cruisers & see if maybe someone else got some good ones.

1 comment:

chrissy said...

I want to do one of these... someday!
Chrissy