Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tim Holtz Caribbean Cruise - Day 3 - September 27 2011 At Sea

Tuesday 9/27 we were at sea. Today is our first big project. I was in Group A and our class was from 9 - 12. The project was a Bifold journal. Pictures of mine are below.












I Swore that on this cruise, I was Not going to bring home a ton of heavy brochures I picked up along the way for a journal. Best laid plans. :-( I didn't add Anything to the journal...............I Do hope to work on it this weekend though.




The rest of the day was lounging around here & there on the ship. And lunch in the Windjammer of course. How I miss all of that food already prepared! Breakfast brought to our cabin, lunch at the buffet, dinner served in the dining room. It is Nice to be pampered. :-)

1 comment:

chrissy said...

That is a very neat looking journal!
Chrissy