Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tim Holtz Caribbean Cruise September 26 2011 - First Class Monday evening

As with the past 2 cruises, we had the classroom, the store and a workroom on the 2nd floor.


Our first class was the first evening, after Coco Cay. It was 1 1/2 hours and here is Richele showing us the project. We decorated inserts for the insulated mugs. I really Enjoyed this & bought a couple more of the mugs to do a couple for Christmas gifts.

Below is my finished mug. Bev mentioned I should put Jetski on it. She was the one who saw my Elation when I returned from the jetski tour! ;-)






A few pictures of class.







Lonnie & Marilyn



I Love just listening to and watching the water as the ship moves through. Loved the turquoise color that came through in this picture.



Relaxing on the balcony. :-)






1 comment:

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

Oohh, I agree that watching the sea was mesmerizing. And that blue color...I guess that's why there is a color called Caribbean Blue. Or sapphire blue. So beautiful.